|NOTE: Before you can send and receive mail from your Perfectio account, your nameservers must be pointed at Perfectio and DNS must have propagated.
1. Open Outlook Express and from the "Tools" drop-down menu, choose "Accounts".
2. Click "Add" and choose "Mail" from the menu that opens. picture
3. Enter your name or the name you would like to be displayed when people receive email from you. Click "Next". picture
4. Enter the email address you are setting up (i.e. email@example.com). Click "Next". picture
5. Enter the incoming and outgoing mail server addresses. In most cases they will be your domain name (i.e. mydomain.com). However, some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) require that you use their outgoing mail server address. Contact your ISP to find out. Click "Next". picture
6. Next, enter your email username (i.e. john) and password. Don't forget to check if your username includes numbers at the end (i.e. john267). Click "Next". picture
7. Click "Finish". picture
8. In the "Internet Accounts" window, click and highlight the account you just created and click "Properties" on the right. picture
9. **IMPORTANT**> At the top of the "Properties" window you should be able to see a "Servers" tab. Click on it and double-check all the information listed there and make sure "My server requires authentication" is checked off. picture
10. Click "Apply", then "OK" and you're finished.